Abacus is a specialised finance administration system that integrates with corporate ledgers and leading case management systems. Integration removes the need to re-key data ensuring data accuracy and providing councils with a single seamless social care platform.
- Data accuracy between council systems
- Removes need to duplicate effort and rekey data from system to another
- Control, allowing finance teams to validate amendments to client data
- Automated workflow highlighting potential errors with service agreements / purchase orders
- Ability to operate ‘best of breed’ systems created and supported by dedicated social care and finance experts
- Configurable validation rules enabling councils to specify requirements for each field of data imported
- Exceptions are highlighted to system users within a clear work tray allowing appropriate action to be taken promptly
- Imports service user demographics
- Imports purchase orders and agreed care plans
- Imports suspensions to service
- Assessment results can be exported which can be fed into case management systems
- Debtor and creditor data exported to corporate ledgers
Integration with Mosaic
Where of benefit to our customers, there will be closer integration between Abacus and Mosaic to enable customers to operate both systems on a single platform. This will provide customers with a unique opportunity to operate ‘best of breed’ systems created and supported by dedicated social care and finance experts.