Servelec Healthcare features in Digitalhealth’s latest ‘Special Report: Mental Health Systems’ which focuses on mobile technology and its important role in the drive towards a paperless, more efficient NHS.
Mobile working is particularly relevant when it comes to mental health as much of the care is carried out in the community. The latest report explores some of the key trends, barriers and opportunities.
Some of the key savings identified from employing a mobile solution include:
- Eliminating duplication – saves time and effort taking paper notes that have to be typed up at base
- Flexible and efficient working – less admin so clinicians can focus on patient care
- Time savings – clinicians can spend less time travelling between base and patient visits
- Real time access to information – the latest patient information is available at the point of care
- Capital savings – reduction of costs due to rationalisation of real estate assets
Servelec’s mobile working solutions allow healthcare professionals to view and update patient information at the point of care ensuring that the right care at the right time is delivered.
Servelec’s RiO electronic patient record (EPR) solution supports paperless working and operates across care settings for Mental Health, Community Health, Child Health and Social Care to support health and social care professionals in the delivery of converged care for patients and service users.
To find out more about how RiO can be customised to meet local needs please get in touch with email@example.com
Division: Servelec HSC