Reference #: GR.FPA.28112018-1
Salary Range: Up tp £25,000.00
We are looking for Finance & Payroll Assistant to join our busy City Centre Finance Team
Who are we?
Servelec are passionate about improving lives. Like many of our customers, we want to feel that our work makes a positive difference. We are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare, Social Care and Education IT suppliers, providing meaningful solutions that are a critical part of delivering real and lasting change within the NHS and Local Government.
What will you be doing?
- Order entry, sales invoicing and indexing for the Healthcare business
- Establish new projects within the project management system
- Manage and process four monthly payrolls and the related PAYE/NIC etc
- Prepare the annual P11D returns
- Basic pension scheme administration for the defined contribution scheme
- Run quarterly VAT returns for the HSC companies from SAGE
- Expense claim processing for the HSC group of companies
- Prepare month end reports for the company accountants
- Other related finance duties as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Good inter-personal skills
- The ability to proactively contribute within a team working environment
- Experience of integrated accounting systems, preferably Sage 200
- Experience of contract accounting an advantage
- Fully qualified AAT or experience in a similar role if not qualified
If this sounds like you then apply today!
What will you get in return?
A great office to work in, great people to work with as well as a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional fees and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply for this position