Reference #: ED.DAT.28112018-1
Salary Range: Up tp £35,000.00
We are looking for a Data Consultant, are you looking for your next challenge?
Who are we?
Servelec are passionate about improving lives. Like many of our customers, we want to feel that our work makes a positive difference. We are one of the UK’s leading Healthcare, Social Care and Education IT suppliers, providing meaningful solutions that are a critical part of delivering real and lasting change within the NHS and Local Government.
What will you be doing?
- Working with the customer and the internal teams to scope and plan the technical aspects of projects within time, quality and budget constraints, including data migration activities
- Working with Development teams on bespoke development requirements, and scheduled developments such as new modules, etc.
- Liaising with internal departments as necessary to achieve successful implementation (e.g. Sales, Support)
- Data migration specification and technical execution
- Specification and design of bespoke data solutions
- Designing and creating integration routines
- Installation and testing of bespoke developments and integration routines
- Delivering training on Data Import Tools to customers
- Managing relationships between clients and the company
- Setting / managing customer expectations of implementation timescales
- Maintaining regular contact with customers to assess potential opportunities and to update on product development, new services, new developments, and to receive information from the customer on their business
- Contributing to the Sales process for both product and service Development and maintenance of documentation associated with technical implementation services (e.g. Specifications, technical guidance documentation, training guides)
- Input to the product design and enhancement process through specification and review processes
- Assisting the Support Team as required
What will help you succeed in this role?
- Knowledge of T-SQL
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Creative thinker
- Problem solver
- Knowledge of Local Government, Childrens Services processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective workload management
- Clean Driving licence
- Some UK travel and overnight stay expected
If this sounds like you then apply today!
What will you get in return?
A great office to work in, great people to work with as well as a competitive salary, company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, an attractive pension, life cover, employee referral bonuses, professional fees and more.
At Servelec, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.Apply for this position